1. Work closely with product designers to create and refine mechanical and mechatronic components.
2. Design, modify and assemble testing jigs, conduct experiments, and record and analyze data.
3. Collaborate with design engineers, manufacturing engineers and system engineers to inspect incoming parts, conduct failure analysis and improve designs.
4. Document design details and testing procedures and transfer SOPs to China assembling and testing teams.
5. Manage schedules, meet and adhere to development and testing goals.
6. Provide planning and status information to project manager.
1. Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree with equivalent work experience in mechanical engineering, mechatronic engineering, robotics, or related field.
2. Proficient in mechanical design, tolerance analysis, design for manufacturing (DFM), and design for assembly (DFA).
3. Strong hands-on experience in hand tools, power tools, assembling techniques, PCB soldering, and debugging circuits with oscilloscopes.
4. Basic knowledge of C/C++ programming for embedded systems and MATLAB/Python for data processing.
5. Experience of designing testing experiments for mechatronic and control systems.
6. Excellent problem solving, analytical thinking, communication and documentation skills.
1. Broad knowledge of robotic dynamics and systems.
2. Experience in reliability testing and quality control.
3. Experience in large volume production.