1. Design, develop, and integrate next-generation electrical systems into our highly flexible industrial automation platforms.
2. Collaborate closely with systems, mechanical, and hardware verification engineers to optimize product performance.
3. Work with the QA team to implement functional testing or characterization methods used in production.
4. Write technical documentation including requirements, circuit descriptions, and test methods.
1. BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant.
2. 3+ years of relevant work experience.
3. Experienced in motor controller design.
4. Experienced in design and analysis of complex mixed-signal circuits.
5. Experienced in microcontrollers, and programmable logic device.
6. Experienced in PCB layout supervision.
7. Familiar with power switching circuits, gate drivers, and protection circuitry.
8. Familiar with communication protocols (EtherCAT, SPI, I2C, CAN etc.).
9. Proficient with electrical debugging tools, like oscilloscope, logic analyzer, and spectrum analyzer.
1. Familiar with Altium Designer layout tool.
2. Safety compliance and product reliability testing for electro-mechanical products.
3. Experienced compliance of various standards (ISO 13849, IEC 61508).